Perhaps don’t agree with every single point but generally a good guide 🙂
1. Keep a pen and notepad with you at all times.You never know when someone will give you something to do.
2. If you’re stuck on something, give it a decent attempt.If you’re still struggling, note down your questions precisely as well as what you’ve already tried so you don’t have to keep pestering people.
3. Note down the names of people you’ve met eg Harry Potter and a memorable trait eg. lightning bolt scar.You don’t want to go through the awkward ‘erm what’s your name again’ conversation.
4. Respond to emails quickly.Often people are waiting for your response before they can move forward. Don’t keep them waiting too long.
5. Put your email sign off eg. Kind regards in your email signature. You will get tired of typing it.
6. Constantly inform people what you are doing.They like reassurance that you haven’t forgotten about…
View original post 447 more words